| Our Projects
|Some of our productions:
- Webcasts for medici.tv, the world's leading classical music channel
Youth Orchestra Canada - On-line Tutorial Series, Masterclass
series and documentaries
Violin Sonatas - Jeremy Bell, violin, Shoshana Telner, piano
Jazz Room LIVE - 4 CD series featuring concerts from the
Jazz Room in Waterloo
- The Enchanter's Saga - Live performance with
Steven Page, Kevin Ramessar, Jerzy Kaplanek and
- Sgt Pepper - The Art of Time Ensemble -
- Celebrating Women, Volume 2 - Laurel Swinden,
- Brassroots - CD recording
- Penderecki String Quartet - CD recording
Sgt Pepper Album
- The Art of Time Ensemble, Andrew Burashko artistic director, wiith
Steven Page, John Mann, Andy Maize and Craig Northey. Release date:
Other Art of Time
Ensemble recordings include live concert audio and video
on the Art of Time Ensemble's sold-out, highly successful reimagining
Beatles' Abbey Road Album in 2009, we present the entire Sgt Pepper
Lonely Hearts Club Band album.
Performed by Canadian pop icons, Sgt. Pepper is re-imagined and
re-invented through newly commissioned arrangements from Canada's top
pop, jazz and
Mann (Spirit of the West)
Page (formerly Barenaked Ladies)
Northey (The Odds)
Burashko, Piano Alastair
- The Poem/The Song - Art of Time Ensemble with
Margaret Atwood: November
- Madeleine Peyroux and the Art of Time Ensemble
- The Big Band Show, a live concert
recording featuring the
big band musid of Duke Ellgington, Stravinsky and Shostakovich with the
Art of Time Ensemble
- Songbook with Steven Page, a live concert audio
and video recording
featuring Steve Page and the Art of Time Ensemble
- Songbook with Sarah Slean, a live concert
recording featuring Sarah
Slean and the Art of Time Ensemble
- Notes Towards
choral and instrumental music of Tim Corlis with Ben
Bolt-Martin, Margaret Atwood, DaCapo Chamber Choir and featuring the
Juno nominated Notes
Towards a Poem
That Can Never Be Written.
artistically engaging and emotionally moving album. The stated aim of
the recording project is "to speak out against the injustices of our
modern world in a way that is uniquely possible through music and
poetry." It's a lofty but necessary goal in these troubling times. All
I can say is mission accomplished.” (Robert Reid, The Record) more...
- Tempi con Variazioni
winning recording with Montreal composer/jazz
violinist Helmut Lipsky
Melosphere with special guest Suzie LeBlanc,
featuring musicians Alex
Weimann, piano/keys, Jean
François Martel, bass, Christopher
Norman, flute, Pierre
percussion and David Hall, organ.
The music spans four centuries of styles.
- a CD recording with Polish guitar duo Andrzej
and Grzegorz Krawiec,
featuring music by
Chopin, Granados, Rodrigo and Polish composers.
Chopin, the most celebrated pianist of any age, said, "Nothing is more
beautiful than a guitar, except, possibly, two." Andrzej and
Grzegorz perform works originally written for guitar-duo as
their own transcriptions.
- A Dream Within A Dream - A
video featuring the choral music of Victor Mio.
- The Region of Waterloo Virtual Performing Arts
Festival, a video
streaming website featuring performing arts ensembles from the Waterloo
- GrandSocial.ca - video streaming from KW
LatinFest, Uptown Waterloo
Jazz Festival, Millrace Folk Festival, Kitchener Blues Festival
- Raven and the First Men, a music video
featuring the music of Timothy
Corlis, performed by the New Zealand String Quartet and James campbell,
- Silent Dawn - music video featuring the DaCapo
Chamber Choirs recording
of Timothy Corlis' "Silent Dawn"
- This Day - music video featuring the University
of Waterloo Chamber
Choir under director Leonard Enns
Con Variazioni: Concert
Tour 2008: World
Energy Conference, Kingston, Ontario; Kingston Cathedral, Kingston,
Ontario; and Quebec City 400 Year Celebration,
L'Anglican de Lévis, (Quebec City).
- Early music soprano Suzie
and violinist/composer Helmut Lispsky join forces to present a unique
blend of classical, world and jazz, with a touch of tango. more...
- wind ensemble music from the
Portugese tradition, (River Run Centre, Guelph).
Baroque de Montréal, (June
performance as part of the Montreal Baroque Festival, under the
artistic direction of Suzie LeBlanc and Alex Weimann.
University Wind Orchestra, Bangkok,
Thailand, (April 2006)
- A CD to honour the 50th birthday celebrations
for Her Royal Majesty
Princess Maha Chakri Srindhorn
Seems Like Old Times,
- Live at the Centre in the Square